Success normally doesn’t happen overnight. In fact, the people who seem to be able to pull off any kind of success in a very short period of time have actually paid their dues.
That’s right. They weren’t born that way. They had to go through a long process of disappointment, failure, and yes, pain. The good news is, you can do the same.
With This Course…
- You are going to understand the importance of discipline.
- You will learn to identify certain mindsets that you may not be aware of that can get in the way of you becoming a more disciplined person.
- You will understand the different types of discipline out there.
- You can begin to look at what you currently do and build discipline doing those things.
- You are going to learn how to become more disciplined on a practical level.
Here’s Just A Quick Preview Of What You’ll Discover Inside…
- Discipline is Something YOU DO
- Key Mindsets to Adopt to Become More Disciplined
- Build Discipline Using the Things You’re Already Doing
- Build Discipline by Challenging Yourself Intentionally
- Build Discipline through Daily Opportunities
- Discover Coping Mechanisms
- Track and Monitor Your Personal Discipline Journey
- Build Greater Self-Control Using a System
- Scale up systematically
- Learn to fail systematically
Plus, a whole lot more. If you answer YES to any of the below, you need this…
- You want to know how to control your emotions and channel them in a productive way.
- You want to become a more effective person.
- You know that Discipline is closely related to how well you do in life.
- You want to have the chance to achieve higher levels of career, personal and health success.
- You want to learn how to increase your discipline and patience.
Downloads included –
THE DISCIPLINED MIND – Cheat Sheet: This cheat sheet is a handy checklist that makes it easy to get started. It breaks up the entire course into easy-to-follow steps so that you can make sure you have all the highlights of everything covered inside right at your fingertips.
THE DISCIPLINED MIND – Mind Map: Some people learn better by looking at a mind map. The mind map gives you an overview of everything covered inside the videos. You can also print it out for quick reference anytime you need it!
|Downloads – The Disciplined Mind||00:00:00|
|Video 1 – Discipline is Something YOU DO||00:09:45|
|Video 2 – Key Mindsets to Adopt to Become More Disciplined||00:07:15|
|Video 3 – Build Discipline Using the Things You’re Already Doing||00:10:26|
|Video 4 – Build Discipline by Challenging Yourself Intentionally||00:07:04|
|Video 5 – Build Discipline through Daily Opportunities||00:04:08|
|Video 6 – Discover Coping Mechanisms||00:01:53|
|Video 7 – Track and Monitor Your Personal Discipline Journey||00:01:53|
|Video 8 – Build Greater Self-Control Using a System||00:03:44|
|Video 9 – Scale up systematically||00:04:14|
|Video 10 – Learn to fail systematically||00:02:28|
No Reviews found for this course.